I wanted to post an update on T's walking skills. He has been doing so awesome! He walks all over the house and does not want any help. He is still doing the "zombie walk" with his hands in the air for balance. But he is walking longer distances and gaining more confidence. He is still taking some pretty good falls. You can't really see his bruise on his forehead in the video. He had a face plant on tile floor this past weekend that left a pretty good mark. On our trip last weekend we were outside a lot, I got him some shoes and tried to encourage him to walk with us. He did really good. It is so fun watching him grow. I know walking will give him more freedom and give us more work, but I think it is worth it.
1 comment:
Thanks for sharing your thoughts...
___________________
Susana
Online Marketing of your brand
Post a Comment