T loves his pacifier. It has been his favorite toy since birth. We on the other hand have a love hate relationship with it. We love that it can calm him down when he's upset, but we hate always having to stick it back in his mouth when it falls or he spits it out. When he learned how to put it back in his mouth by himself life got much easier for everyone.
One of his favorite things about his pacifier is he can stick the whole thing in his mouth. T has a huge mouth and we think he just loves his pacifier so much he can't get enough of it. We get comments about it all the time. It even frightens people. My sister-on-law got really scared and suggested we get a bigger pacifier. We tried it out and even the bigger pacifier fits. It doesn't really scare us that he puts the whole thing in his mouth. I don't think it could ever hurt him. It has just become his thing. Since he has gotten so many comments about it I knew I had to finally take a picture of it.
2 comments:
Yep, I am a worrier and it really freaked me out. I wouldn't be able to sleep knowing he could get the pacifier all the way in his mouth. But everything makes me worry with babies. You feel fine about it and that is what matters, because he is yours. I hope I didn't offend you with my worries. :] Pam
thank you for taking a good picture of his pacifier trick...my life is somehow more complete:-) tell tanner i said hi.
Post a Comment