Our baby is growing up. He is getting around so well now. It's fun to watch him! He is so interested in his surroundings. He follows us around the house wanting to play. We are enjoying it (minus some whining that isn't enjoyable). We had to lower his crib mattress this past week because he is starting to climb. He is getting better at pulling himself up, and in the process has taken some falls.

T has learned all about food. He is exploring all types of foods now. He usually wants to eat what ever Mom and Dad are eating. I just don't think we are ready for him to start picking out his own food yet. I wonder how many more times T is going to be in this same position looking for something to chow on. Look how cute our little man is standing up on his own. So amazing!

T has a voice and loves to hear it. He thinks he is having a conversation with us and it is so cute. He is always making noises. We caught this conversation on walk we took, one of his favorite things to do. This is my favorite sound in the whole world.
I know we've said it before....but we are continually amazed watching him grow. And we are so glad we get to catch some of these great moments on camera.
4 comments:
He is just so cute. I love it when they "talk" to you. Hopefully you will always be amazed at the new and wonderful things your children can do. It continues to amaze me and we are way past babyhood. We love and miss you guys. Pam
He gets cuter and cuter every day. PS, I'm really sorry you guys are sick!!
I love him! He is TOO CUTE!! I miss you guys so much! Love you girl!
Really sweet, you guys must have nice weather out there since T is in a short sleeve shirt. Lucky
Post a Comment