Sunday, October 19, 2008

Our little traveler....

We packed up T for another family trip this past week. Since he's been born he has been in 6 states. We have been able to tag along on some of D's business trips. I think he has finally gotten used to his car seat, because this last trip to Chicago took 6 hours and he did amazing. We are so grateful to have such a good baby. He was able to take good naps on the way, which is good for everyone.



T got to see Harpo Studios, where M's favorite shows is taped.



The Cubs may never win a world series in T's lifetime, but at least he got to see their stadium.



T has experienced a lot of firsts on this trip including trying his hand at the wheel....



...and the dashboard. He had some confessions to make. He seemed to like the view.




We had a great trip. It is fun to see the world with T. We just hope he might appreciate it some day.

3 comments:

Tiona said...

I hope you had fun in Chicago!

It's nice that he's good in the car. We had some friends whose baby cried and cried every time she was in the car. Way to train him!

P.S. We really need to hang out! All Carl does is study. I need to hear about something other than microbiology!

Britney said...

awww! He's growing up so fast!

KelsinaterB said...

Great pics guys! Tanner is so adorable! I'm glad we can keep in touch via blogs. Miss you!